What is aged black garlic extract?
Aged Black garlic extract is a pure natural health food adopting international leading special biological fermentation, screening high-quality Garlic Extract carefully, fermenting spontaneously after 60-90 days, soft and slippery, sweet and sour taste, black-jelly shape.
In the Garlic Extract fermentation process, the protein breaks down into amino acids, and carbohydrates, especially allicin breaking into the odorless, low irritating, and deoxidizing alliin, so the Garlic Extract becomes black.
Fermented black garlic extract:
1. The anti-oxidation capability of fermented black Garlic Extract is significantly increased 10 times higher than that of raw Garlic Extract, while the essential effectiveness of Garlic Extract is not reduced. Some foreign data indicate that there is a significant antioxidant activity of aged garlic extract on sickle red blood cells by reducing the Heinz body count.
2. S-Allyl Cysteine (SAC) that does not exist in raw Garlic Extract is generated during the processing of fermented black Garlic Extract, which is effective for preventing cancers, inhibiting cholesterol, improving arterial sclerosis, preventing heart diseases and Alzheimer’s disease, etc.
3. The content of polyphenol in fermented black Garlic Extract is significantly increased, which is effective for inhibiting the oxidation of cholesterol, inhibiting the generation of active oxygen, and preventing arterial sclerosis.
4. Fermented black Garlic Extract has no Garlic Extract odor. And it tastes sweet with a good flavor. After eating fermented black Garlic Extract, there’s no intrinsic unpleasant smell of fresh Garlic Extract coming out of our mouth with his breath.
5. The fermented black Garlic Extract is obtained as food without any additive processed by self-aging only. It’s a simple and natural prescription for better health.
The function of fermented black garlic extract:
1) Anti-oxidation, Anti-aging
Fermented black Garlic Extract still has the most nutritional ingredients as fresh Garlic Extract after the self-aging process. Oxidation and free radical damage can cause DNA damage and then cause malignant transformation of cells. The sulfhydryl and Electrophilic group in fermented black Garlic Extract can scavenge reactive oxygen species and free radicals.
2) Antibacterial, Anti-inflammation
Fermented black Garlic Extract has a remarkable inhibitory effect on gram-positive bacteria & negative bacteria, salmonella, Staphylococcus aureus, etc. The allicin can kill Helicobacter pylori to prevent the occurrence of gastric ulcers and gastritis. And it’s also a great treat for gastric ulcers.
Ethyl thiosulfonate and Diallyl trisulfide in fermented black Garlic Extract can prevent the generation and accumulation of nitrosamine in the stomach and can resist and kill the growth of cancer cells.
The liposoluble components and volatile oil can enhance the phagocytosis function of macrophages, and then enhance the immunity of the body. Allicin can help to strengthen the body’s immunity ability and generate lymphocytes. Research shows that fermented black Garlic Extract can prevent the apoptosis of macrophages in enterocoelia in the case of pneumatorexis. Compare with common Garlic Extract, fermented black Garlic Extract has more application foreground.
5)Improve intestinal function
Fermented black Garlic Extract contains fructose, which can moisten and whiten human body skin, and improve gastrointestinal functions. And the ingredient of total dietary fiber function can promote intestinal peristalsis, and promote digestion and discharge of solid waste.
1 – Applied in the health product industry, black Garlic Extract extract powder is used as raw materials, and made into black Garlic Extract capsule, softgel, or tablet;
2- Applied in the food industry, black Garlic Extract extract powder is used as raw materials, and to enrich the taste of the food.
3- Aged Fermented Black Garlic Extract can be added to Juices, soy sauce, and vinegar to promote taste and nutrition.